Serving The Life Science Industry
- Laser micro components (polymer, metal, ceramic, glass)
- Core wires, stylets, pushing wires, packaging, welding & forming mandrels
- Wire & tube components (coated/uncoated)
- OEM Balloons
- Thermoplastic & thermo set extrusions & injection molding
- Laser micromachining equipment for polymer, metal, ceramic & glass
- Catheter RF processing equipment (welding, tipping, flaring, hole punching)
- Micro-coiling and custom metal forming equipment
- Downstream & upstream extrusion equipment
- Measurement, vision & test equipment
- Integrated extrusion lines
- Feeding, on/off loading, cutting, complete cell integration
- (Semi-) Finished OEM catheters, IV & blood collection, Infusion, Drainage, neurology, cardiology
- Naso Gastric & Jejunal Feeding tube catheters & assemblies
- Endotracheal, Laryngeal mask, Airway management
- OEM guidewire torquers
- Stents, braided shafts, balloons
- All can come upon request: bulk, custom-packed, certified, sterilized.
- Next generation selection
- Cost reduction
- Production start up for Catheters
- Closure/Delivery devices
- Guide Wires
- We can offer extreme long, tightly angled, smooth, straight balloons with unbeatable high burst pressures.
- We also offer eccentric, tapered, braided, double lumen, coated, extreme long or big balloons also in exotic materials and blends.
- Full, semi and non complaint OEM balloons, custom made with low initial (mold) investments.
- Call us for your next generation balloon design and let us help you outperforming industry standards!
Wytech Medical-grade Wire and Tube since 1975
With in-house developed straightening and cutting equipment one can ‘dead straight’ special shaped wires (D, flat, rectangular triangle) even with thin layers of PTFE.
Thru a proprietary straightening technique called EZ™-grind one offers low stress perfectly straight wire that can be centerless ground without losing on straightness properties.
Wytech is an ISO certified manufacturer, respected for zero defect, on-time deliveries.
Our products are used in a wide range of medical specialties including the cardiovascular system, urology, stomatology and gastroenterology, neurosurgery, traumatology, gynecology and obstetrics, nephrology, oncology, pediatrics, neonatology and childcare, laboratory equipment and other applications.
9 Production facilities across the globe with 5 located in Europe, including HQ in Spain.
2Spring - visit address: J.F. Vlekkenweg 10-08 - 5026RJ - Tilburg - The Netherlands - Phone +(31) 13-5802420 - Fax +(31) 13-5443735 - Email: email@example.com
©2019 2Spring - iRuud.nl